There are many Grades of Hydrogen Peroxide
- 3% Hydrogen Peroxide (Drug Store / Grocery Store Variety)
Made from Diluted 50% Super D Peroxide.
Contains stabilizers: phenol, acetanilide, sodium stanate, tetrasodium phosphate, etc.
- 6% Hydrogen Peroxide (Used by Beauticians in Hair Coloring)
Comes in strengths labeled 10, 20 and 40 volume. Activator added to use as a bleach. Unknown Stabilizers.
- 30% Re-Agent Hydrogen Peroxide
Used in medical research. Contains stabilizers.
- 30-32% Electronic Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
Used for washing transistors and integrated chip parts before assembly. Unknown Stabilizers.
- 35% Technical Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
- 35% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide / 50% Food Grade Hydrogen Peroxide
Used in food products like cheese, eggs, whey products.
Also used to spray inside of foil lined containers for food storage (antiseptic packaging system).
- 90% Hydrogen Peroxide
Used by the military as a source of Oxygen, at Cape Canaveral and as rocket fuel.
- 99.6% Hydrogen Peroxide
This was first made in 1954 as an experiment to see how pure hydrogen peroxide could be made.